Thursday 23 March 2017

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - Interview Questions and Answers with examples for Freshers and Experienced

How to Answer Tell Me About Yourself with  Tips | example for freshers 

In this article we are going to tell how you can raise your chances to get place with a positive attitude.

Tips :
- Avoid narrating the same details that are given in your Resume.
- Tell about Yourself not about your family members in detail.
- Be confident (dont act as confident, dont be overconfident too).
- Be smiled, be cool, thats all.


TIP : Wishing is very 1st point to start With Positive impression So always start with

Good morning Sir/Madam.

TIP:  when Interviewer ask How are you?

Then with its answer you can grep this opportunity more positively via this answer
I am very good & First of all I would like to say thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity.

EXAMPLES
 :
Interviewer : Tell me about yourself ?
Its my pleasure to introduce myself in front of you.
Well. I am Prashant from New Delhi .
I have completed B.Tech in stream of Computer Science Engineering with aggregate 81%
& I have completed Twelfth (XII)  from Tagore Academy Public school with aggregate 82%
& Matriculation from A.V.M Sr. Sec. School with aggregate 84%.

Interviewer : Tell me about yourself ?
Sir, My name is Manish Manchanda.
I lives in Faridabad. I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical stream with aggregate 75%
and have completed my 12th from Aggarwal Public School with aggregate 73% and matriculation from S.S.S school with 88% marks.

TIP : About family part just Discuss only in Short… because an interviewer is interested only in candidate profile not with your family…

About  my family, We are four members including me. My father is a businessman and my mother is a homemaker. My elder brother doing a job in an IT MNC company.
My achievement During my college are like I was 1st  rank holder in Technical Quiz of fundamental of computer in my 1st semester & also in General Knowledge Competition during my third semester. & also During my school time ,  I got many certificates and prizes in Dancing competition.

My area of interest is Web Technology & Programming Language. I have confident to create web pages & software efficiently. Apart from my studies, My interest is Dancing.

TIP : Hobbies should be original & if not at least be ready with 1or 2 topics relevant to your resume declaration because an interviewer cross Question to you because it’s the point where people mention things but easily gets fail to answer & also Hobbies very important part from where you  can show you are best suitable person for this job by linking up the technology or that particular field.

My hobbies are Net surfing about new technology , softwares , Sharing knowledge with others,  listening to music & so on.

TIP : Strength is always should be positive by which interviewer search get complete with all your best Qualities

My strength is quick learner, hard work , self confidence , Positive attitude, believe myself and helping nature , Honesty & easily mold myself according to situation , adjustable & always believe in good work to achieve More Good.

TIP : Weakness should not affect your job chances so always give its answer very sharply which does not belongs to your job …

I wont say weakness . Yea if any, I would say it’s a plus point of my scope for improvement that is for my Career Growth  & Improvement.  But if come 2 especially weakness I want to overcome my Fast Driving bad habit on which I am already working & controlling on it .

My short term goal is to get placed in this organization where I utilize my knowledge for the improvement of this organization as well as me.

My long term goal is I want to such a best employee of the organization and I will be the reason for success of this organization.


Career Objective :
The current trends are rapidly changing and continuously improving very faster. So I would like to work in an environment which is dynamically changing and continuously evolving, where I can learn more in order to improve my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment